Sunday, March 1, 2009

8 Item Tag

Here are the rules: 1)Post the rules on your blog. 2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag. 3)Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


8 Favorite TV Shows:

1.American Idol
2.Terminator Sarah Chronicles (weird I know)
3.What not to wear
4.Divine Design
5.?
6.?
7.?
8.I guess I really don't watch that much TV

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1.Clean House
2.Hem a pair of jeans
3.Ran 5 miles
4.Showered...go figure
5.Rode Front Runner
6.Rode Trax
7.Ate at Pat's BBQ...very good by the way!
8.Went to BED!

8 Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1.Summer...warmer weather
2.Vacations
3.Trip to Colorado in June
4.A slimmer me!
5.My grandparent's 70th wedding anniversary
6.A trip to Hawaii...PLEASE!
7.Swimming with the kids
8.A fall marathon

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1.Takashi
2.Naked Fish
3.Temari
4.Frescos
5.Pasta Primavera (Cali - was this the name of it Courtney?)
6.Crepe Vine (Cali...gone from W.C. though)
7.Pat's BBQ
8.The Egg and I (St. George)

8 Things on My Wish List:

1.A second home either in Hawaii or Interlocken
2.Free Travel (sorry took your's Annette)
3.A permanent home in the Bay Area
4.A spotless house...no such luck with kids!
5.See my sister more
6.No mortgage
7.Peace
8.I wish I was more easy going!

8 People I Tag:
1. Kris
2. Laura E. (Sorry Lou...I am and idiot!)
3. Lara Z.
4. Mechelle
5. Liza
6. Emily A.
7. Catherine
8. Courtney


4 comments:

Laura said...

Ok, Laura A. throws me off every time. That's not me is it?

Lara said...

OK, can I just copy and paste all of your answers to my blog? JK - I will be a good sport and try to think up some of my own.

Which marathon are you thinking of?

Kris said...

Wow...I've got some posting to catch up on. ( : I'm on it.

Nate & Emily said...

Is Emily A. me????? Laura and I need to know our codes names.