Wednesday, March 4, 2009
801
OK! So I had to make numerous phone calls today and I am an idiot and can't get a hang of having to dial 801 EVERY single time. It is really frustrating to have to hang up and dial again! I am not so sure I like this new rule...hopefully I can get my head around this and not forget every time I pick up the stinkin' phone! I think I am going to have to start chanting 801....801.....801!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ya! I am already sick of it. I forget everytime!! It is very annoying!
Seriously, why is it so hard and why do they wait 4 or 5 rings before they go da, na, na?!? AHHH, I ended up putting a little masking tape on my phones with 801 on it to prevent swear words! I don't know what I'm going to do when I know people with a 385 area code living right next door, that is when I will seriously go crazy! I am so glad I am not the only one going crazy!
Hey Tiff! This is Jess Allen. I found your blog on Steph's blog, and I have secretly been reading your posts for the last several weeks. :) I love your sense of humor. We are thrilled for Steve and Anne! They will be outstanding missionaries. I'm sure they will be missed while they are away. We hope you are all doing well! Also, I started a blog a few months ago. If you'd like an invite just send me an email at jesscuz@gmail.com. I'll be checking in on you...
Wait! You have to dial 801 every time you call a number WITHIN Utah!? That's weird...and I am sure very annoying.
Jared parents look like the cutest missionaries EVER! I am sure they will do great things. That is a great picture with them and the boys.
Hey, cute blog. When you came visiting teaching last week you made it sound like you didn't have one. I hope it's ok if I peek in every now and then.
Don't even get me started on this one!!!!!
I can't say I feel bad for you - 303...303...303...303. ( : Good luck with that.
Amen sista!
Post a Comment