Yesterday, I went out of my comfort zone and did something crafty....magnet boards. They turned out cute and the boys like them...we put them in their room! (Thanks for the idea Liza)
Nate has been super fussy...though the picture my not show it, he cried for most of the day yesterday. I guess that is what I get when I go in project mode, still trying to decide if it was worth it!
I love the magnet boards. How much do you charge? ha ha. Kody used to cry all day. Now I just go sit out side and he loves it. My house is a disaster but at least I have a happy baby. Next time you see us out there come over.
6 comments:
Those magnet boards are really cute! Nice Work! And I am sorry Nate was fussy. That is NO fun!
I love the magnet boards. How much do you charge? ha ha. Kody used to cry all day. Now I just go sit out side and he loves it. My house is a disaster but at least I have a happy baby. Next time you see us out there come over.
Absolutely darling! Both the boards and the baby!
I love those magnet boards! They are so cute! And Nate is so dreamy!! If you get sick of the fuss or ever need a break I would love to play with him.
Are you running in the morning? My ankle is still buggin so I will be missing it, darn it. Have fun if you go!
Cute cute cute!!! I'll keep in mind you are a crafty whahahaah;)
cute boards Tiff...love 'em.
Post a Comment