Happy St. Patty's to you too!
I really forgot it was St. Patricks Day. I had to put a sticker on my boys so they wouldn't get pinched at preschool.You are probably one of those fun moms that did green pancakes for breakfast or something!
I saw you out on your St. Patricks day run. Good Job. One of these days I might be in good enough shape to come with you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy St. Patty's to you too!
I really forgot it was St. Patricks Day. I had to put a sticker on my boys so they wouldn't get pinched at preschool.
You are probably one of those fun moms that did green pancakes for breakfast or something!
I saw you out on your St. Patricks day run. Good Job. One of these days I might be in good enough shape to come with you.
Post a Comment