Yesterday, Jared's parents stopped by to say their final farewells to our family. When they walked in the door with their missionary badges my heart swelled! They are going to be amazing missionaries and I am sure they are going to touch the lives of many! It was a tearful goodbye for Jared and me but the boys just gave them the biggest hugs and kisses along with cards they made them. I am amazed at the pure love children have. Without life experiences, they don't know how to be sad about someone leaving...they just show their love! What a great example it is to see grandparents serve a mission!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Off to Hungary!
Yesterday, Jared's parents stopped by to say their final farewells to our family. When they walked in the door with their missionary badges my heart swelled! They are going to be amazing missionaries and I am sure they are going to touch the lives of many! It was a tearful goodbye for Jared and me but the boys just gave them the biggest hugs and kisses along with cards they made them. I am amazed at the pure love children have. Without life experiences, they don't know how to be sad about someone leaving...they just show their love! What a great example it is to see grandparents serve a mission!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. That is pretty amazing. What great grandparents to have your boys look up to!
What an incredible mission that would be! I look forward to the day that Kurt and I will go on one as well. From the picture, it looks like Jared is the spitting image of his dad!
Wow, their picture brings back a lot of memories. How exciting for them!!
Post a Comment