It is official! Stage 1 of the nesting phase has begun. Blinds have been cleaned, baseboards have been wiped down, walls have been washed...but the list is still quite long! Heaven help me, I still have 5 weeks to go and little hands that dirty every square inch I clean! I have a feeling I am going to be constantly cleaning until this baby comes!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Let the "NESTING" Begin!
It is official! Stage 1 of the nesting phase has begun. Blinds have been cleaned, baseboards have been wiped down, walls have been washed...but the list is still quite long! Heaven help me, I still have 5 weeks to go and little hands that dirty every square inch I clean! I have a feeling I am going to be constantly cleaning until this baby comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I volunteer my house if you need a change of scenery. :) We are so excited for you all!
You go girl! That just means the end is getting so close!
I'm hoping Jare is the one cleaning those high blinds and crouching down to the low baseboards and you're on the couch giving directions. Too bad I'm not there. You could employ me - no payment required. Just a chance for us to hang. You're so close, Tiff. Ah, I can't wait for this little chica to arrive!
I am so excited for you!! You look so stinkin cute still you wouldn't think you are so close.
Post a Comment