Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOVE...

This is a Sargent Steamer.
My mother-in-law gave it to me quite a
few years back. But my love for it
continues to grow. I love how it
sanitizes without chemicals, leaves my granite
sparkly clean and nothing beats the "mop"
part of the steamer. I love this
steamer the most.... when
I am nesting! :)

2 comments:

Lara said...

I know what you mean. I had a total love affair with my Swiffer Vac when I was pregnant because I didn't have to bend over to pick stuff up that had dropped. Now it's dead and I have moved on to Mr. Dyson.

Happy nesting!!

Kris said...

I need to get one of those for my house...I think about yours all the time and what amazing things I've heard it can do. ( : I think it's time to find out for myself. Hope you're doing well.