But you sure are cute!!
Thankfully - your timer will be going off soon. I hear you've got a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow...we'll be anxious to hear how things go.
Hang in there. it will be over soon. I honestly was so glad Jo cam 5 weeks early, i am not a patient woman at the end. I think you are doing amazing, look amazing, and are going to be a great mother of 4.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
But you sure are cute!!
Thankfully - your timer will be going off soon. I hear you've got a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow...we'll be anxious to hear how things go.
Hang in there. it will be over soon. I honestly was so glad Jo cam 5 weeks early, i am not a patient woman at the end. I think you are doing amazing, look amazing, and are going to be a great mother of 4.
Post a Comment