Friday, January 15, 2010

6 weeks and change!


I think it is a bad sign that
I am ready to have
this baby six weeks
early...merely to relieve
my physical ailments.
I have a bad attitude about
pregnancy right now...
just not loving all that goes
on in these last weeks!
They say I am measuring
small but I feel big as
a house!
I have never experienced sheer
exhaustion like I have the last
two weeks!
And I think iron supplements
stink and I am not loving
the every week appts!
Wow...guess I am a grouchy
pregnant lady! Just had to vent!

6 comments:

Annette said...

Oh Tiff.. I SO feel for you! Sending 'get it over with quick' thoughts ASAP!

Kris said...

You look great - just remember...it's your last one & it will be well worth having a girl in the end. ( : Hope the next 6 weeks pass quickly for you.

Lara said...

What can I do? Meals? Babysitting? I can clean your house...

Liza said...

Amen. Well....you could have 18wks. left. :) Just thought that might make you feel better. Hang in there.....you are soooo close!

Amy said...

Well, you could be like me and have a belly that big without BEING pregnant...

I think you look amazingly good and small, but I know how the last few weeks are. Hang in there. It is always soooo worth it in the end!

Kori said...

I've been wondering how you were doing and how much longer until the little pink bundle would arrive! Hang in there...I totally agree that the last few weeks are the hardest. Hopefully she'll make her debut a week or 2 early!...