Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas

I realize that Christmas was almost a month ago...so a serious delay in blogging! We headed to Denver this year for Christmas! I decided it would be my "last hoorah" before this baby came. We had a great time with my brother and his family, my grandparents, parents, cousins and aunts and uncles from both sides of my family. The boys had a great time playing with cousins Ethan and Brynn!

Christmas Morning

Christmas Eve...boys
Santa's Goodies
He came to Jake too!
My mom and grandparents

Woolley and Madden Girls
I am glad we had a chance to spend time with family. It is always so good to see my grandparents. My grandpa is 94 and my grandma is 91, so I know that time is limited with these two amazing people!

2 comments:

Kris said...

It was so much fun to have you guys here for Christmas...Ethan is still asking when his cousins are coming over again. I told him that we'll probably have to plan a trip to Utah to visit sometime after you have your baby.

Lara said...

What fun for you! I love the matching jammies!