Ditto to that! It's on days like these that I wonder why in the world we ever chose to move to Utah. :)
ME TOO!!!!
I love winter until after the Holidays...
What are you talking about? You and I both know there is nothing better than getting kids in and out of SNOW CLOTHES!!! Help! :)
I am SO glad I am not the only one who hasn't been blogging. ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ditto to that! It's on days like these that I wonder why in the world we ever chose to move to Utah. :)
ME TOO!!!!
I love winter until after the Holidays...
What are you talking about? You and I both know there is nothing better than getting kids in and out of SNOW CLOTHES!!! Help! :)
I am SO glad I am not the only one who hasn't been blogging. ;)
Post a Comment