Well, not really but almost. I am apparently emotional lately because I just about cried when I had to take my California plates off and replace them with Utah ones. Those plates were my last connection to the great place that we fell in love with. Life was so great there, so many fun memories, GREAT friends, incredible weather and so many fun things to do!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
I cried a little...
Well, not really but almost. I am apparently emotional lately because I just about cried when I had to take my California plates off and replace them with Utah ones. Those plates were my last connection to the great place that we fell in love with. Life was so great there, so many fun memories, GREAT friends, incredible weather and so many fun things to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I did the same thing when I had to replace my AZ plates with UT ones!
We still have our CA plate on the table in the basement. I had to take it off the car, but I won't get rid of it. Too many happy memories!
I did the same thing when we moved here. We also still have our old Cali plates too. They are nice to look at every once in a while. I even get a little lump in my throat whenever I see a car with Cali plates driving down the road. So, you are not alone by any means. :)
Sad...but we are SO glad you are back!!!
Post a Comment