Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Days without SUGAR!


So a couple of my friends and I are trying to go without sugar for a month or so...not sure I can do it, but I am going to try my hardest.  Inspired by my friend Amy and her counters, I am going to put a "DAYS WITHOUT SUGAR" counter on here, for a sense of accountability.  Wish me luck and success!  

6 comments:

Amy said...

Good Luck!!! I love counters! I will be watching to see if it goes up! I don't know how you are going to go completely without sugar. I have to have a free day!!

melissa said...

You and your goals would be way too tough for me. Good luck. I'm just excited for the girls night out after we are done.

The word verification for this comment is "fatter" what is it trying to tell me? Ha Ha

Kris said...

I'll think of you whenever I'm eating sugar. Best of luck.

Linn said...

Super, super impressive. Back in my skinny years, I once did it for two years. Dumb idea. Because I should have at least stayed off or just eaten as much as I could while I was still skinny. Good luck! I'm thinking of you this morning as I eat a cookie for breakfast (one more reason those years are over).

Lara said...

Wow, good luck! That would never fly over here. You can totally do it. Keep us posted on how it's going.

Donahoe Family said...

Wow - better you than me - I hate failing!