I didn't get any pictures of Easter (just the one that Jared took above)...I tend to have Nate in my arms because he never wants to be put down. We had a fun day yesterday with the kids finding their baskets and eggs. We had all of Jared's siblings over for a yummy dinner and had a great time! I hope everyone had a great day!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter
I didn't get any pictures of Easter (just the one that Jared took above)...I tend to have Nate in my arms because he never wants to be put down. We had a fun day yesterday with the kids finding their baskets and eggs. We had all of Jared's siblings over for a yummy dinner and had a great time! I hope everyone had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Easter and we miss you guys, too! I miss "getting out" with you to the park or beach on nice days! (Did you choose Delicate Arch or Ski Utah plates?)
Such a darling picture!
Thanks for the fun time. We loved it.
I love how often you entertain. You are awesome! And that picture is priceless! SO adorable! We're glad you had a fun Easter.
Way cute pic of you 3! You know, it is less stressful anyways when you don't worry about taking pictures!
That picture is adorable!!! Such cute boys....they can't help it...look at their gene pool! :) Sorry about your Cali plates, I remember that day as well. We're here for you....not quite Cali cool, but I'm just sayin'. :)
Post a Comment