Monday, December 29, 2008

Rolls Anyone?


Last night I had Nate in his onesie and I couldn't help but make Jared take this picture of his legs.  I know one day he will hate me for it, but I couldn't resist!  He is so round and fat, I think the above picture says it all!

10 comments:

McKinley's said...

Geez you guys. What kind of diet is this kid on? LARD? Nonetheless, VERY cute and I'm sure he'll lean up and be a Tour de France CHAMP!!!!! Allez Nathan!!!!!

Kris said...

I love those rolls! As soon as I get my blog caught up, I'll post a pic of Brynn's and we'll compare. ( : Hope all is well.

Amy said...

Holy cow! Look at the rolls. So chunky and cute! Just more of him to love!

Kris said...

I took a look this morning and Nate's rolls definitely win. ( :

Kori said...

And I thought my baby had rolls...
I love it!

My mother-in-law always asks:
"Why are fat rolls cute on babies and not on me?!"

Annette said...

I love this pic! And I can't believe how big he's getting. Wow. Time goes FAST! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Hope all is great.

McCallisters said...

Love those legs!

Catherine said...

You do know you have THE CUTEST kids on the planet!!!??? I could eat him up...that is the best picture!

Laura said...

Wow! I think those come from the Allen side. Sorry, Nate, it's just in the jeans. :)

a.little said...

Definitely the allen side...we all had those little butter-ball legs.