
I think I have been listening to too many Christmas songs, but I really do think this is the greatest time of the year! I have just finished ALL of my shopping (minus a giftcard and the wrapping), the christmas cards are out and now I can just hang out with my kids over winter break, bake, entertain, play in the snow and wait for Christmas morning. It has been so fun this year with the boys. Their excitement and anticipation is rubbing off on me! Hope you are all having a great Holiday!
4 comments:
Please don't tell me that is your tree??? I know you are pretty much perfect, but if that is what your tree really looks like with perfectly wrapped presents underneath I need serious help at my house! Congrats on being done with shopping!
No that is not my tree...I wish, and I am definitely not perfect! We cut a tree down from WY this year in Star Valley. Needless to say...it is a Charlie Brown tree!
I am trying very hard to get to where you are with my Christmas preparedness...and can hardly wait until I'm ready 'cause sitting back and enjoying the time of year with my little family is really all I want to do!
P.S. Your cards are darling!
Wow, I'm envious of you! I started early and got Andrew and Grace done but I've barely started on Kurt and Haley. I did make quite some progress on the baking though with two batches of everything so far. We'll see how long that lasts!
Post a Comment