2. My four year old responds to me with: "Whatever Cruela!"
3. After being told three times to put his jacket on before going out in the blizzard, my six year old puts it only on his head and leaves the building! I think he has quit listening to me all together!
4. I end up losing my temper multiple times during the day ( I won't go into exact numbers...way too embarrassing!)
5. I always seem to forget that Monday is PE day and send Sam in his slip on chucks! I just can't seem to get it together!
4 comments:
So funny! I love the Cruela one! If this is the criteria for failing as a mom, I am sure all of us moms would get an F! Seriously, kids just know how to push a mom's buttons and make them lose their temper!
you are one of the best mom's i know. I was just thinking that when I pulled out our dough ornaments we made at your house- you are always doing a little something extra. and I loved that whenever we went out with you guys- you always made time to play with your kids and chase them around and just be fun. I need to be better that way.
and a big ps- we took your elf idea and he has been hiding around our house- dylan couldn't be more excited about it. thanks for the great idea! good luck in this snow!
I'm so glad I'm not alone!...and neither are you!
LOL!!! Love the 'whatever Cruela" - that is a classic line. You are probably one of the NICEST moms I have ever known so it makes the comment all that much more hysterical. We miss you guys so much. Your Christmas card is darling. Can't wait to see you this summer (hopefully)!
Post a Comment