Here is how it goes. Jared sits in the chair, Jake is a line man (also known as The Judge), Sam is the receiver (also known as The Bullet). Jake hikes the ball, Dad yells Brownie Mix, Seven or Fire (the name of the plays) Sam runs, Mom plays defense, (most of the time I am schooled by my six year old who is much faster on his feet), Sam catches the ball, runs into the bathroom for a touchdown, and it begins all over again! I am not much of a football fan unless it has to do with the Broncos but at this point if I can't beat 'em I've gotta join 'em!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Brownie Mix, Seven, Fire
Here is how it goes. Jared sits in the chair, Jake is a line man (also known as The Judge), Sam is the receiver (also known as The Bullet). Jake hikes the ball, Dad yells Brownie Mix, Seven or Fire (the name of the plays) Sam runs, Mom plays defense, (most of the time I am schooled by my six year old who is much faster on his feet), Sam catches the ball, runs into the bathroom for a touchdown, and it begins all over again! I am not much of a football fan unless it has to do with the Broncos but at this point if I can't beat 'em I've gotta join 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is a lot of football at our house, too, if you can imagine it in our tiny space. It is definitely fun, though, and I like your philosophy of joining in or missing out. I am usually on the sideline (couch) as the coach or referee.
Cute. I can just see this playing out in real life. All 3 of your boys are cute! I loved looking back through your blog! And I can't wait to see what is coming!
Teach us! Teach us!! My kids would love this game! Also, I loved the pictures Emily took. They are DARLING!! That hat kills me!
Post a Comment