Ohhhhh how adorable they both are Tiff! I'm so glad to see more pics of Jane. What a cutie.
I love the downy hair and I AM jealous!!! She is so darn cute...oh yeah and her brother is too! :)
Oh My Goodness! What cuties! But why can't being chunky as an adult be as cute as it is on Jane?! :)
She is absolutely precious!! I love the yellow...really does look like sunshine!
I cannot even stand how cute she is. Oh my adorable!How could she not be though? All of your kids are that cute!
The hardest thing about my kids growing up is losing their fat baby cheeks! I miss how they used to squish up when I'd kiss them. Jane is adorable...enjoy every minute of those fat cheeks!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ohhhhh how adorable they both are Tiff! I'm so glad to see more pics of Jane. What a cutie.
I love the downy hair and I AM jealous!!! She is so darn cute...oh yeah and her brother is too! :)
Oh My Goodness! What cuties! But why can't being chunky as an adult be as cute as it is on Jane?! :)
She is absolutely precious!! I love the yellow...really does look like sunshine!
I cannot even stand how cute she is. Oh my adorable!
How could she not be though? All of your kids are that cute!
The hardest thing about my kids growing up is losing their fat baby cheeks! I miss how they used to squish up when I'd kiss them. Jane is adorable...enjoy every minute of those fat cheeks!
Post a Comment