Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sam's Baptism

Sam is 8! I can't believe how fast it has gone!
It was such a great day filled with
emotions of excitement, gratitude and amazement.
We were surrounded by
family and loved ones, it couldn't have been more perfect!
Sam is our bundle of energy! He never stops and has
a great love for life! We are so glad that he
made the decision to
be baptized and set a good example for
his younger siblings! I have a feeling the next
8 years are going to go by even faster!





10 comments:

Kori said...

How fun! Sam just looks delighted with the way his day went. I'm so excited for him!

Annette said...

How can it be that Sam is 8??!! When did that happen. He is so grown up. Congrats to him. Looks like things are going great for you guys. You all look great!

Lara said...

We sure love you guys! Thanks for letting us spend the day with your sweet family. You are definately doing something right in the mothering department. Those kids of yours are amazing!

Amy said...

8??? Holy cow. Love the pics. He is getting so old!

Linn said...

He is so darling (even if I cannot believe he could be eight) and what a happy day! We are thrilled for all of you!

Kris said...

Great pics Tiff and Jared. We heard it was a spectacular day & wish we could've been there with you guys. Can't wait to see you in Dec. Give Sam a big hug for us - we're so proud of him! Love you guys.

Jess Allen said...

Congrats Sam! What a special day!

It was fun to "see" you all today. I was sad that I didn't get to visit with you, though. We had to leave right after the meeting. Hope you guys are doing well!

Jewels said...

What a handsome boy and he looks Thrilled for his big day!! I am excited for him to be in my Cameron's 2nd grade class this year, new friends are the best!

a.little said...

Thanks for the post on Sam's big day. What a handsome boy he is. Glad to hear it was so fun for y'all. We missed being there.

McCallisters said...

Congratulations to Sam. That is so cool.