Monday, July 12, 2010

Randoms...


Saw it, loved it, cried at the end and it made me realized how precious
childhood is...gotta make sure my kids enjoy theirs!


Joshua Radin's Music...a new find for me and enjoying it!


Brown Cow Greek Yogurt... high in protein low in fat. Yummy with
chopped almonds or grape nuts.



Seasoned Rice Vinegar...yummy on salad and cucumbers. I am kind of
addicted to the flavor.



My hot pink ipod shuffle is currently broken, and now, with out it,
I realize that absolutely love
listening to music when I run. It seriously helps me
run faster. Not fast...just faster! ;)



Hate this right now! It is not my friend. Enough said,
I won't go into details!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I will have to try that yogurt and the rice vinegar! And don't even talk about the scales. I probably weigh more than right now than you did when you were 9 months prego.

Kris said...

We've (mainly I've) been loving Joshua Radin in our house for a couple years...LOVE his music. So glad you found him. I'll have to try the seasoned rice vinegar and the yogart. Sounds delicious. As for the shuffle, I loved mine too - until Scot lost it. Sigh. Hope you guys are doing well. We missed you in Durango. ( :

Lara said...

You are so cute!! I love your randoms. I will definately have to try some. And by the way...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! We love you guys!

McCallisters said...

Love the randoms! It's fun to see what you're thinking about.

We saw the Daltons the other day. It was fun. You guys need to come visit!