We spent this weekend up in Star Valley at the cabin. I love celebrating the 4th in small mountain towns. When I was growing up, we went to Vail every year for the 4th and since then, the 4th doesn't feel quite right unless we are in the mountains! We went to the Afton parade (dinky but oh so fun), the ranch rodeo (the boys chased after cows) and lit off fireworks back at the cabin. The kids had such a great time and it was nice to be away from the hum drum routine of home!
Jake waving his flag...he was so happy that someone gave him one!
Sweet Miss Jane at the parade
2 comments:
I love the Afton parade!!! Kind of jealous that you got to watch it.
and I love Jane's chubby cheeks!
Such good pictures! Who is the photographer?
What a fun little trip!
Post a Comment