Friday, June 18, 2010

Solitude

My brother and his wife were in town from Switzerland this weekend. They were kind enough to invite us to go to Solitude with them. We had so much fun with them. We swam, hiked silver lake, watched movies, played X box and fooseball, ate yummy food and enjoyed being with their family. We don't get to see them very often, so it was a blast to be with them! Here are some pictures from our walk around silver lake. Oh and by the way, yes that is snow and it is the middle of June. Summer where art thou?





5 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, where is summer!!! Cute pics of the fam!

I am thinking we need a 150 East Reunion BBQ. I told Trent I wanted to invite everyone up. Would you like?

Kris said...

Love the pics. Crazy to see how cold it is in UT...we've been enjoying weather in the 80's and 90's for weeks. Maybe it's worth a trip to CO? ( : (We wish). Glad to hear you had so much fun with Rob, Roberta & Co.

McCallisters said...

Columbine is my favorite flower, too! It looks like you and your family are well! I'm jealous of the snow. Swimming and beaches and tennis and hiking and biking year round are swell, but you need snow to ski!

Lara said...

What gorgeous pictures! How fun for you guys!!

a.little said...

what happened to baby nate's nose?