Life has been absolutely crazy around here...not
alot of time to blog or even think.
A few things that have been on my mind:
1. I hate having two kids in diapers
2. I just paid and arm and a leg to register for the Layton
half marathon - I guess it is my punishment for being
so indecisive about it!
3. My sugar cravings are way intense on Sunday's...not
sure why.
4. Somewhat of a widow lately...fall please
be OVER!
5. Oh wait...I don't want winter to come either...summer
please come back.
6. I just bought my first pair of "matchstick" jeans. Not sure
I can pull the "skinny" jean off but I guess I am going to
give them a go.
7. In the midst of planning a trip to San Francisco made me realize how
much I love that place!
8. Comp soccer, I have a love hate relationship with it. It is a
huge time commitment but Sam is learning SO much that
I think that outweighs the time involved.
9. I got rid of all our baby clothes... invigorating for me, but
Jared cried. I know, I am the hard hearted one!
10. Wondering when eating clean will feel second
nature and not such a huge, consuming task.
11. That's all...seriously random I know, but thanks for
indulging me!
No comments:
Post a Comment