So, Sunday the 28th started with a bang! Contractions started consistently at 8:00 about 3 1/2 minutes apart. Once we realized it was the real deal, Jared quickly got the boys dressed, fed and off to our friends house (thanks T&L and T&K). By the time we got to the hospital around 9:30, checked in, and started asking all the questions I was in hard labor. The nurse checked me and I was at a 9 already. She actually told me I was an 8 in hopes that I wouldn't freak out because Jared wasn't even in the room yet and my Dr. hadn't been called yet. The nurse then ran out of the room and before I knew it there were about 8 nurses running around trying to get everything set up. Luckily the midwife that works with my Dr. was at the hospital, she was the one that delivered Jane. She was born at 10:08! I have never had such a quick labor and was so happy it all worked out! What a great day! She is so sweet and we are so happy to have her as part of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So beautiful! Congrats!!
She is darling! Don't think I'm crazy, but that night of the 28th, I was working on something and suddenly just knew that your little one had arrived that day. I'm so glad she is here and all went well--she is absolutely beautiful!
I'm loving all the new pics of Jane. She's adorable...we can't wait to meet her! Love you guys.
She is an angel!! We are so glad you both are doing well!
What a cutie!! I can't believe you went so fast! You looked fabulous at Target the other day-so not fair!!
Oh my! She is beautiful! So glad that it was a quick delivery and that everything went well.
She is the sweetest!!! I am THRILLED that it went so fast for you!!! What a great story. :)
Congrats you guys! She is so cute and I love her chubby cheeks! I am glad things went well and that you had such quick labor!
I shouldn't have passed up the chance to hold her... Soooo cute. Congratulations again.
Post a Comment