Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Introducing.....

Jane Lucile Allen
7 lbs. 181/2 inches
more to come...

13 comments:

Kris said...

She's absolutely beautiful! Is that red hair? I can't wait to see more pics. Congrats!!! We're thrilled for you guys. Love to you all.

Shy said...

So excited for you guys! She's beautiful! I'm looking forward to more pics!

a.little said...

Yay! She is so beautiful. Thanks for the picture! So glad baby Jane is here!

a.little said...

Yeah, is that red hair we see? Humm..cutie. And cute pink bow - a new site in your home.

Annette said...

Yay!! She's adorable. Congrats!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see her tomorrow! Is that a little shade of red I see on her head? So adorable. Congratulations!!

Lara said...

What a little doll! I love her name too. I am so glad that everything went so well for you, even if I do secretly hate you a little for it. Congrats!

Kori said...

Yea, she's finally here! Can't wait to see more pics and hear how the big event went down. Congrats!

Linn said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! We are so happy for you all and thanks for posting. I have been wondering for days if she was here--hurray! Congrats again!

Jewels said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear the whole story. I hope you are feeling well and wish you the best of luck with that little doll!!

Liza said...

Ahhhhh-Ferrrr sooo cute!!! She is tremendously yummy! I really want to come and hold her again. Those checks are killing me because I know there is going to be so much more where they came from! Congratulations!

forget laundry said...

yeah! she is so beautiful- I am excited to see more pictures! happy for you guys.

Jess Allen said...

Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to see more pictures.