Monday, March 29, 2010

Jane's First Photo Shoot

So my neighbor offered to take pictures of Jane...they turned out so cute! Thanks so much Amy for all of your time and artistic talents! Here are a few of my favorites...there really were too many to choose from. My favorite one will be debuted on her birth announcement so I didn't put it on here...didn't want to spoil the novelty of it! She is just too cute!












14 comments:

Mechelle said...

So cute!

Kris said...

She's dreamy Tiff! I am loving all the pics - I've never done a fun shoot with either of my kids..I need to change that. Jane is precious. Can't wait to see the announcement pic. Love you guys.

Amy said...

She is so cute!

Jewels said...

She is such a doll!! I love all of them!

Jaclyn said...

Jane is beautiful! So happy you finally have a girl alongside those cute boys--

Jess Allen said...

Those are SO cute! She is darling! Can't wait to see more and more pictures of this sweet girl. :)

Liza said...

Oh for cryin' out loud...those PICTURES!!!! So cute Tiff! I REALLY need to squeeze her. LOVE THE POST. :)

Lara said...

I may need to come nibble on those little peanut toes. What great pictures!! Jane is a doll!

McCallisters said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations, Tiff and Jared, and Sam and Jake and Nathan! I love the name, by the way.

Linn said...

Oh my word those are darling! She is one little beauty!

glenna said...

absolutely beautiful!

red apron said...

Just as beautiful as her mommy!

Laura said...

Those are really adorable!

a.little said...

What?! Those are so lovely. It's SO fun to see to see pink and bows everywhere. She is a gem. I can't wait to hold her. Soon.