After having to wait two long weeks after Sam started school, Jake started pre-school at Miss Vicki's. He was so excited that he could hardly stand it! He had told me after his orientation that he was "gwader than gwader that he could go to Miss Vicki cwass." I love this little boy! Today when I went back to give him his show and tell item and he was just sitting on the floor, not on one of the chairs. This little boy definitely beats to his own drum...and I love him for it!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Jake's First Day
After having to wait two long weeks after Sam started school, Jake started pre-school at Miss Vicki's. He was so excited that he could hardly stand it! He had told me after his orientation that he was "gwader than gwader that he could go to Miss Vicki cwass." I love this little boy! Today when I went back to give him his show and tell item and he was just sitting on the floor, not on one of the chairs. This little boy definitely beats to his own drum...and I love him for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! You gotta love preschool!
I just love how he has to ride his bike...around the circle to get to school.
Hope you are feeling well and not missing your parents too much.
We went back to being private, so if you want to read our blog e-mail me at jandafarr@gmail.com
We love that little guy too. I am so happy that he finally got to start school.
Jake is such a cutie!
P.S. I just got your last post (I'm a little slow sometimes!). Congrats! When are you due?
I WOVE JAKE!!! There will forever be a small corner of my heart dedicated to this little guy! :)
Post a Comment