
So, my parents were in town last week and the biggest lesson I learned is that whether you are 16 months or 60ish, boys will be boys! This is my Dad wresting will all three boys at once! It was so funny to see. My dad grew up with all boys in his family, so he knew just how to entertain my boys! This is the only picture I have to account for the week, but it was wonderful to have them here...I just don't get to seem them enough. Thanks Dad and Mom for coming!
5 comments:
What a cute dad!
Love that picture! Wrestling matches are the best!
I think Amy meant to say wrestling matches are "the beeeest" NACHO LIBRE style! :)
In fact your pic has made me think I better watch a little Luche Libre!
Remind me to show you Jantz's mexican wrestling mask its "fantastic!"
What a great picture...And what a great Grandpa too! How nice for you to be able to spend some time with your parents.
(I hope Sam is feeling better. I missed the boys the other day.)
It's great when those of the older generation have a positive relationship with those who are younger. From the photo, your dad seems not too different from your sons.
Post a Comment