Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is There Anything Better?


This year, I haven't had the energy to can. So, instead Jared and I have eaten 3, yes 3 boxes of fresh peaches! Because I haven't had much of an appetite, peaches seem to be one of the only thing that sounds good. I am going to be so sad when they are no longer in season!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ah, I love a good peach!

Lara said...

Only 3 boxes? ;)

Peaches are one of my faves too. And what a great thing to crave during a pregnancy.

FarrEver Family said...

the mere mention of the word makes my mouth salavate. I'm sure peaches will keep you fit, where as hostess cupcakes, not so good on the legs when pregnant.
Glad you are hanging in there, and are able to keep something down.

Laura said...

Nothing better! I was just at Manning's this morning. Yum.