Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sam's First Day


I am not sure how it happened but Sam is old enough to be a 1st grader! It is crazy for him to be gone most of the day, I am still trying to get used to that. He is such a cute boy! Here is to 1st grade and a great school year!

6 comments:

Lara said...

Can you believe how long our kids are gone? I think their teachers see them more than we do every day. How is Jake doing not having Sam around? I hope it's been OK for you guys.

melissa said...

What a cute boy.

Amy said...

Jealous that you have a child in all day school. What is that like? I bet Jake misses him.

Linn said...

He is way too cute!

Annette said...

I can't believe it! My boys were just talking about how they missed your boys. He's so grown up. Hey.. will it work on the 12th for me to swing by for a few?

Liza said...

Do they come any cuter?!? I submit to you they DO NOT!!! Love that SAM!