Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Official...I've turned 30!

I am not so sure how I feel about that number, but yesterday was a great day! It was a nice and relaxing (Jared let me have a nap!) day filled with so many nice things! Thank you to everyone who made it special! Jared and the boys gave me a new camera lens (now I have to learn how to use it), Ashley dropped off a divine heart shaped cake, My V.T. dropped of ooey gooey choc. cookies, my parents sent gorgeous flowers, I received many nice phone calls, and we finished the evening off with a birthday dinner at T&L's house..it was delish! Thanks everyone for making it so great! I am hoping that my 30's are just as great as my 20's have been! :)


A beautiful surprise from my parents!

Love this boy

I think Jake might have been more excited than I was!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Those flower are so pretty!! What kind of camera do you have?

Allen's said...

Nikon SLR

Mechelle said...

Happy birthday! The 30's are even better!

Linn said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! The thirties are awesome--they really are! Glad you had a great day!

melissa said...

Sorry I didn't get to tell you happy birthday. I'm glad it was a good day. a few more months and I'll be 30 with you.

Kori said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 25!

Kris said...

We are such losers for not getting a call to you on your birthday, but it sounds like you were well celebrated. Welcome to the 30's, some of us have been waiting on you for a while. Just think of it this way, the 20's are SO last year. ( ; Love you. Happy Birthday.

Liza said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!! I wish I could be half the blogger you are. I just got caught up on your blog and had a great time reading! So cute!

Lara said...

I am so glad you had a nice day. We were all set to make you a yummy treat that day when Ella got sick and continued to be sick the rest of the night. I was pretty sure you wouldn't want snickerdoodles a la yack so we opted out. It's the thought that counts right?

I agree with others...the 30's are way better than the 20's!!