So, this is the blog of many pictures. Sam had his birthday last week. We had such a great time celebrating! He wanted a skateboard, so his dad went and bought him one...still not sure who was more excited, Jared or Sam! We had a little family celebration on his actual birthday, his cousin Will was staying with us, and it made Sam's day to have him here. That night, Jared and the boys were playing football, and Jake cranked his head on Sam's head. About 15 min. later, Jake said he had a headache and his tummy hurt...then he started yacking. So, needless to say, Jared and Jake spent most of the night in the ER. The next day Jake was telling everyone that he had Head Drama (instead of trauma). Fast forward two days...we had Sam's friend party at Classic Fun Center. The kids had a ball together and it was the perfect place for 12, seven-year-old boys! Later that night, Sam, Nate and I all started throwing up with the stomach flu. I am just so glad that one is over with! I can't believe it is August...this summer has absolutley flown by!
The new skateboard!
$5 from great grandparents
Ben and Jake
The Gang
Jordan, Jack and Sam
this is the football that caused the head drama!
Sam wanted crumb cake for his birthday cake!
Nate is always just so happy!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam! Sorry about the head drama at your house. Those boys are so cute!! We miss you guys!
I can't believe you have a 7 year old! He looks so cute. They all do!
Sounds like quite the party! Hope everyone stays healthy for the rest of the summer.
Here's to many more concussions in the future! We've lost count with Josh. That's what we get with boys that play tough - right? Gotta love those boys. Glad you are having a great summer - I am excited about your new calling - you are going to be WONDERFUL at it! I am so excited to send all my 11 yr old girls your way! Hope to see ya around soon, this summer has been crazy! We miss you guys!
Cute pictures, I haven't forgotten about our girls night out. I just need to talk to Amy and see when is good for her. I'll get back with ya.
What a fun birthday for Sam! I felt so bad hearing about the head drama and the yacking. Your poor little family. Yacking is the worst thing ever.
ps - I have never used the term "yack" before, but I think I like it. It is way better than puke, barf or hurl. :)
Post a Comment