Monday, June 22, 2009

Fashion Clones and Make-up Droids



There isn't much girly around here...just me!  This morning as the boys were playing with their Star Wars Legos, in an attempt to make fun of all girly things, Jake came up with Fashion Clones and Make-up Droids...laughing all the way!  That kids cracks me up...why is it that boys think girl things are so "funny"?  

5 comments:

red apron said...

Gotta love boys!

Kris said...

At least he's trying to include you in some way. ( : He's such a funny kid.

By the way, I haven't forgotten that I need to send you some pics - I just haven't gotten that far yet. It's my goal to get it done soon, hopefully in the next couple days.

Lara said...

Where in the world does he get these things? What a crack up! If he thinks all things girlie are funny, he must think our house is hilarious. ;)

Amy said...

So funny!

Kori said...

That is hillarious!