Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baseball

Well, our first season of baseball is over, and it seemed to be quite the commitment.  Twice a week hauling everyone to the field right at dinner time....hmm was it worth it?  I think so!  Sam had a great time playing and it was fun for him to get to know another sport.  What will it be like when all three are playing?  Crazy I know!

What's being on a team without a great fan?  Sam and Jake are such cute friends...when they want to be!






5 comments:

Kris said...

Sam & Jake are so cute together...I'm glad you survived the season and Sam enjoyed playing baseball.

Cara said...

Look at that angelic face...are you sure he could give you any trouble at all?????

Amy said...

Sounds great to me. I really need to sign my kids up for stuff!

Love that picture of Sam and Jake. So cute!

Lara said...

What a great picture of Sam and Jake! They are such lookers. I am sure Jake cannot wait to play just like his big brother.

red apron said...

So cute. We've done baseball for the last 8 years and it has all been worth it.