
These are my grandparents! They are seriously THE cutest couple around. We celebrated their 70th, that's right, 70th wedding anniversary this weekend. My grandpa is 94 and my grandma is 91 and they are still sharp as a pistol! It was so great to see them this weekend, they are still so full of life and make everyday exciting. There was an entire room-full to pay tribute to this great couple and the life they led. I am so grateful that I was able to be there and celebrate with them.
8 comments:
Oh my word - they truly are so cute! I love the smiles on both of their faces, and 70 years - that is such an accomplishment!! I wasn't sure that was possible. I love her hat, no I mean seriously, I LOVE that hat! Glad you guys had a good time!
I know...that hat is awesome...it says so much about my grandma!
70 years! That is amazing. Love the hat too!
70 years?! Holy smokes that is awesome. They really are SO cute! I hope Lee and I will look that happy when we are that old, I mean, mature. I too love the hat! :)
They've got my vote for the cutest couple award too.
That is so amazing and sweet!!
Tiff will you send me digital copies of the pics you have of them...particularly the good ones of them together. I have none.
It was so fun to see you!
Cara
What a neat story they must have!
How cute are they!
DITTO to the Cutest Couple Award!!! I love that they are SO happy!!! Here's to 60 more years for both of us!!! I am glad you were able to go and celebrate with them.
Post a Comment