Today has been the hardest day yet...not sure if it is because in my heart of hearts I think I deserve a treat...or if it is the 3 leftover plates of cake my sis-in-law left at our house that are calling my name...oh that and the chocolates that I got at church today that are still in the diaper bag. Hmmm...serious cravings right now! :)
2 comments:
Happy Mothers Day back to you!
And good work on the no sugar thing. I haven't done nearly as good as you, but have improved somewhat on my treat consumption!
Today has been the hardest day yet...not sure if it is because in my heart of hearts I think I deserve a treat...or if it is the 3 leftover plates of cake my sis-in-law left at our house that are calling my name...oh that and the chocolates that I got at church today that are still in the diaper bag. Hmmm...serious cravings right now! :)
Post a Comment