We celebrated baby Nate's birthday on Thursday! I can't believe he is one. So much has happened in the last year! Nate was so cute that day. He was all smiles and giggles! The boys had so much fun giving him ALL of the attention and he loved it! We had a BBQ with Jared's parents and Grandma and of course the first birthday cake...a monkey! He dug right in and LOVED it! Happy Birthday little Nate....we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a darling cake! Give Nate a big birthday squeeze for me. When I came home Thursday night the first thing the kids said to me was that it was baby Nate's birthday and they got to have cake. They were so excited. Thanks for sharing!
That monkey cake is so cute! I love it! And I love the last picture of him devouring it! Cute boy, cute family!
What a cutie patootie!! I love that kid. Happy Birthday to Nate!! That first year does just fly by so fast!! I love the cake. I attempted to make a butterfly cake for Maren's birthday but didn't turn out near as cute :)
He is such a cute little guy! Can't believe it has been a year already. What a fun birthday!
What a sweet birthday boy! That definitely had to be the fastest year ever. And such a darling cake...and cute family holding it!
What a cutie! I have been so slow to get out birthday wishes, but we did think about Nate on his big day. We're looking forward to seeing you guys!
Way to go on the cake. Nate is such a cute boy. I love his cheeks. I'm glad it was a good day.
Post a Comment