Thursday, May 21, 2009
Broke Down!
Well, I can't put the days without sugar up a day today. I broke down yesterday and had some fruit snacks...3 bags to be exact. I am back on the no sugar wagon again today. The results that I have seen from eating clean the last 22 days have been great! I still have a couple of inches to go, but I dropped 6.5 lbs and a pant size in those 22 days. I am going to keep going in hopes of better health and a better looking body for the upcoming bathing suit days! ;) I am human and very prone to temptation...as I look back on it today, I am wondering why in the world I broke down for fruit snacks....I mean it should have been a molten chocolate cake or a tartlet or tiramisu or something divine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are amazing! The fact that you only had a few fruit snacks and then jumped right back on the wagon is something to be celebrated. I think I would have cleaned out my pantry and have you seen my pantry? It's a big one.
You are truly amazing. Congrats on the weight loss. You look FABulous!!
you have much more will power than I do! But sometimes fruit snacks are just what one needs so I can understand breaking for them lol. Congrats!! I'm almost there on trying it myself... almost....
6.5 lbs? That is crazy. You are going to disappear soon. I haven't had desserts or treats since Sunday night and I have gone down 2 lbs. I'm hoping I won't pig out too much in Hawaii so I can keep going down. We'll see how I do.
Way to go.
Next time you are going to break down call me so I can bring you something worth it.
Thanks for all the positive vibes ladies....I was so mad at myself yesterday but today has been great and it has helped me to see that it isn't that big of a deal!
Wow. Amazing. Seriously. I am having trouble thinking of things to say because I am so amazed. Will, you send me some things that you DO eat? I would love to do your diet, but I HAVE to eat things that taste good.
And I can't believe you chose to eat fruit snacks. Yuck. Next time you feel the need for sugar you should really call Melissa or I and we will take to Firehouse and get a FZhookie!
Nothing wrong with that for sure...it is called life! The fact that you went right back to it says you are awesome. Way to go! I'm about to start it myself...I think. :) I've done it several times before, I don't know why I have a mental block this time.
It's fun to read about your sugar fast while I am eating Sour Patch Kids by the handful.
Did you guys go camping for Memorial Day? I can't remember when it is warm enough in Utah to go.
Post a Comment