Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Slacker

What is my deal?  I haven't posted for ages...is that a sign that my life is boring?  Maybe!  Here is what we have been up to:

1. We are all sick again (minus Jared).  That makes three colds that have lasted over a week and a half since Christmas.  I swear I am well for a week and then it starts all over again!

2. I have shoveled more than I care to.

3. We have had a busy but great weekend with Jared's family.  His parent's are off to Hungary for their mission next week.

4. We had a fun valentines day...parties with cousins, sushi with great friends, and family dinner with heart shaped pancakes!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I am sorry about the sicknesses, unfortunately I know exactly what you are going through. I can't wait to see you guys next week...I hope we are still on for dinner??? I am going to email you with the details!

red apron said...

Get well soon!

Lara said...

We hope you guys feel better! It is no fun being sick that's for sure. As for shoveling, I have declared that I am done for the season. Whatever snow falls from here on out will just have to melt naturally on its own right where it falls.

Laura said...

Wow, that hit fast. Sorry you guys are sick. It was great seeing so much of you guys last weekend. You guys are the best.

Kris said...

I feel your pain Tiff...we seem to be having a similar illness problem around our house. I can't wait until we can break the cycle.

Mechelle said...

More sushi friends Yah! (they are hard to come by)