Friday, February 20, 2009

Challenge


So my friend Lara sent a challenge my way.  For those who know me, I claim I am not competitive...but really I am.  So I can't pass up a challenge!  Here is my 6th folder 6th picture!

This is Sam when he is almost three.  I love this picture!  It captures the sweetness of Sam.  Sam has always been  a busy body, but he has such a sweet and tender side to him.  Just looking at this picture brings back so many memories!

So my turn to tag people: Courtney, Laura A., Kris, Catherine, Amy, Annette.
1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder
3. Go to the 6th picture
4. Post pic and description
5. Tag six of your friends to join

1 comment:

Lara said...

At first glance I totally thought this was Jacob. What a great picture! So cute!