Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sam for President


I know we already have a new President Elect, but I was made aware of a new candidate. Yesterday morning, Sam announced he was going to be the President of our house for the day.  He said, "First, we are going to go downstairs and clean up the toys, Second, we are going to make a list of all the toys that we want, then we are going to go to the store and spend 200 million dollars on toys, eat all of our candy and do whatever we want."

*Sorry about the previous post with no content...computer issues, or maybe user issues :)

3 comments:

Kris said...

$200 million for toys and candy...you guys are doing well. ( :

Love to all. Kris

McCallisters said...

Sounds like my kind of president. Sam's got my vote.

forget laundry said...

look at your cute family. I hope we see you soon! I am excited to catch up!