It is has been so fun to see baby Nate grow up. He is really starting to interact, smile, laugh and engage people. With Sam and Jake it seemed that I was the apple of their eye, because I was the one around them the most. With Nate, it is a different story! His older brothers are the apple of his eye. He laughs at them the most, will watch them, squeel at them, smile at them and try to get their attention. It is so fun to watch. He really loves Jared a ton too. When he gets home from work Nate is so excited to see him. I love this stage of babyhood...it has to be one of my favorites!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Apple of His Eye
It is has been so fun to see baby Nate grow up. He is really starting to interact, smile, laugh and engage people. With Sam and Jake it seemed that I was the apple of their eye, because I was the one around them the most. With Nate, it is a different story! His older brothers are the apple of his eye. He laughs at them the most, will watch them, squeel at them, smile at them and try to get their attention. It is so fun to watch. He really loves Jared a ton too. When he gets home from work Nate is so excited to see him. I love this stage of babyhood...it has to be one of my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have to agree, it's a really fun stage. He's so cute!
Definitely my favorite stage of babyhood, too. His fat cheeks just look so kissable!
Post a Comment