How did that happen.....that is all I can say! What a pill she is. I have always thought three was harder than two, but I think Jane might be changing my mind. She is a doll but she is very "two"! We love her and are so happy she joined our family. She is full of energy, very busy and is as girly as girls come. She loves her tutu's, babies, stuffed animals and her skirts. She twirls everywhere she goes. She has really started to talk and it is so fun to hear her try and say new words. We love you bugsie!
Birthday Girl
Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
Jane and Daddy
G&G Allen
Jane and Mommy
1 comment:
she is such a princess. mom told me about that red & white polka-dot hoodie. SO cute. that 1st picture of her looks like Reed. aw, i miss you guys. everyone looks so great.
Post a Comment