Tuesday, August 9, 2011

July....Catch Up

July was fun....packed with lots of fun activities! Where is the summer going?

Mt. Watson for Sam's Birthday



Bridger Lake fishing trip with Dad and Grandpa


Echo Tri was a total blast..I might be addicted!


Bear Lake - Woolley Family Vacation - we had so much fun playing with the fam!






3 comments:

Liza said...

Thanks for the catch-up!!! Very cute pics!! It looks like a very fun month...summer IS going WAY to fast! :)

Kris said...

Cute pics Tiff! That was such a fun trip to Bear Lake. I have so many cute photos for you - I'll put them on my Drop Box account as soon as things slow down here. Ethan's in week 3 of school, and Brynn starts preschool tomorrow. Should allow me some extra time to get some things done & organized around my house. ( : Hope you guys are all doing well. Love to all. XO.

Lara said...

Wow! What a fun month! LOVE these pics! Congrats on the tri. I want to hear about it!