So adorable! I can't believe he's 3... and Brynn is soon to follow. Yikes - where does the time go? You look fabulous, as always. We're hoping to be able to see you in a couple weeks on our way home from ID. I'm sure we'll be in touch before then. Happy Birthday Nate! Love you buddy.
Are you kidding me with those cupcakes! So cute! I love the tags and the little figurine!! AND OH THAT NATE!! So stinkin' cute. We love that little man! Happy Birthday Nate! P.S. I thoroughly enjoyed the catch-up posts...so very like me!
5 comments:
Oh, Natey Boy! How I love him so. What a handsome 3 year old. His mom is pretty too. :)
Oh Nate, I love you little buddy. Happy Birthday sweetie pie.
So adorable! I can't believe he's 3... and Brynn is soon to follow. Yikes - where does the time go? You look fabulous, as always. We're hoping to be able to see you in a couple weeks on our way home from ID. I'm sure we'll be in touch before then. Happy Birthday Nate! Love you buddy.
Are you kidding me with those cupcakes! So cute! I love the tags and the little figurine!! AND OH THAT NATE!! So stinkin' cute. We love that little man! Happy Birthday Nate! P.S. I thoroughly enjoyed the catch-up posts...so very like me!
what a darling darling boy (and a cute party too :)
Post a Comment