Monday, February 28, 2011

1!

Happy Birthday Janie Bug! We seriously adore you!
You are so fun and such a great addition to our family!




I cannot believe that it has been a year, it has FLOWN by! I am
not sure I can handle it. She has been such a great baby.
I am just so happy she has blessed our lives by
being a part of our family. We love you Jane!



3 comments:

Mechelle said...

No freakin' way she is one:D Happy birthday little one!

Liza said...

Happy Happy Birthday Janie! We couldn't adore you more. Cutest little "bug" we know.

Dusti said...

Hi tiff...just found your blog! I can't believe it's been a year already! She is so cute...fits in perfect with the rest of the fam! And I love your cupcakes and decorations! Olivia and Janie will be in the same grade....crazy how close they are...yet when you had her i was so jealous that u were done and I had 5 months left! Now they are so big...time does fly by too fast, congrats!