Thursday, October 14, 2010

Phoebe...



Have you ever seen that friends episode of Phoebe running?
Click here if you haven't. Well after looking at the photos
taken of me at the race on Saturday,
apparently I run like Phoebe.
I look like a total idiot in ALL 8 of the pictures.
I guess I know now why I don't have a running partner...;)

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I want to see these pictures!!

Haley, Kurt and I are attempting our first 5K and no one better take any pictures of us!! Kurt will be far ahead of Haley and I and he'd probably look great anyway. This will be a walk in the park for Kurt too but it's a goal we wanted for us and Haley. Actually looking forward to it.

Hope all is well!

Lara said...

I have seen you run and you absolutely do not look like an idiot! You are so silly. I still want to hear how it went...

Amy said...

Ha. I love that episode. And I am sure you look nothing like her. I think you should post pictures to prove it.

McCallisters said...

I've run with you and I didn't notice anything odd. . .Of course, we were both pushing strollers. I've noticed that when I run without a stroller, it takes awhile for my arms to remember what to do. I also think everyone looks idiotic in running pictures--even the girls in fitness magazines with their huge smiles and blow-dried hair and their legs with ridiculously high knees. . .What was your race? How did you do?

Liza said...

NOW that's funny!!! And I happen to witness said "run" and I can attest you do NOT run like Phebs! Love her though!!! It was the photographer...totally the photographer! ;)

Jewels said...

One of my favorite Friends episodes ever!! I have seen you out and about on the good ol streets of Layton and you sure don't run that way but thanks for the laugh!