Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IRONMAN


Tomorrow we leave for St. George. Why?
Because my husband is partially
INSANE!
On Saturday at 7:00 am,
he will jump into Sand Hollow reservoir to
swim 2.4 miles and then bike 112 miles
and then run 26.2 miles, all in
one day, one right after the other!
I am going to support the
partially insane and cheer him
on the whole way!

9 comments:

Mechelle said...

Awesome! Good luck!!!

Annette said...

Woo hoo!! Good luck Jared! Let us know how it goes! How is baby?

Amy said...

Sweet! Thats awesome! Tell him Good Luck! And have fun in sunny St. Geoge!

Linn said...

Holy awesome. He is insane. And I am beyond impressed! Hope it went well!

Lara said...

We are cheering him on from afar! Can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck Jared!!

Shy said...

Good luck Jared! Have a fun time!

glenna said...

You summed up my feelings as an Ironman wife completely. Insane! I am glad to here that he finished even with the dehydration! That took a lot of effort from both of you I hear. You are an amazingly supportive wife!

McCallisters said...

I hope Jared had a great race. Did you see any of the Blatters? I think some of them were down there participating. Are you going to do it next year, Tiffany?

a.little said...

And I can't wait for the next post announcing that he made it!! Yes, insanity and all. Such a champ! Such a trooper.