Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shhh....


So, Jared and I are taking the kids to Disneyland, but they don't know yet.
We aren't going to tell them until the morning that we go.
I am so excited I can hardly stand it.I think I am more excited about the
surprise than actually going to Disneyland!

5 comments:

Kris said...

SO fun!!! I'm jealous. Are you guys still thinking about coming here around the holidays, or is that cancelled until another time? I'm sure your boys are going to be beside themselves about Disneyland. Enjoy yourselves.

Lara said...

Oh my goodness! I am SO excited for you guys! The boys are going to have a blast and this time of year is the best time to go! I cannot wait to hear all about it!

Liza said...

I can't WAIT to hear how the surprise went!!! I am sure you two were just voted best parents ever by three of the cutest boys I know!

forget laundry said...

I've always wanted to do this! tell us how it goes! too fun!

Donahoe Family said...

Oh this is my favorite time of year at DISNEY! You will have soooo much fun! Be safe!